News and Announcements 11/17/2019
• Pastor Cory Marth can be reached at 815-501-8394 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Administrative Notes: Any questions or announcements please email me at email@example.com
• Christmas Shoe Boxes are available near the sharing center to be filled. They are due back by November 24th for any questions please contact Alice Kellogg or Lorraine Kaus.
• “Exploring the Faith” will meet Wed. Nov. 20th @7pm.
• Men’s Network will meet Saturday November 23rd @7am.
• After 8 years dealing with farm equipment through our parking lot, on Thursday of this week, papers were signed to move the legal easement, which provides access to the Feldott property, to the gravel drive west of the tree line. With this good news we have an $8,000 lawyer bill. We are asking for your help to pay this bill. Put your contribution in the offering plate and mark attorney’s fee on the envelope. The Board thanks you for your help with this bill. Total donations received $6,670.
• Poinsettias: The Advent season is approaching. We will again beautify the Altar area with poinsettias. To participate, sign up at the Sharing Center. Prices and envelopes for your payment are provided. Please put your payment in the envelope, write your name and payment amount on the envelope and drop it in the box provided. All checks should be made payable to Immanuel Lutheran Church. Last day to sign up is November 24th.
• CSI will meet December 1st in the Fellowship Hall at 12pm for a Potluck dinner. Meat and beverage will be furnished but please bring a dish to share! Any questions please contact Katherine Baie @815-286-7471.